So anyone who has talked to me for more than 15-minutes knows I am absolutely obsessed with systems, organization, and efficiency.
I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of getting sh*t done.
So what tool do I use to automate and systematize my service-based business?
Dubsado is an entire suite of business tools that completely changed the way I run the WanderWeb AND:
- Saved time by freeing me up 16 hours a week with automation, templates, and workflows
- Saved money by eliminating the need to subscribe to multiple other software (bye-bye Calendly and DocuSign!) and prevent me from hiring someone before I was ready
? PIN IT
Why I love Dubsado:
- Woman CEO (Becca, you’re my boo)
- All the things I need to run my business are in one spot
- Education and support is *chef’s kiss* amazeballs
- It’s super affordable (it cost $245 for our first year’s subscription)
Here’s how I use Dubsado CRM
- All my fillable (and embeddable!) forms and contract templates are stored and sent from Dubsado (they have a template library so you don’t have to recreate the wheel). Bye-bye DocuSign!
- I capture website leads, organize projects with tags and statuses, and stay on track with task boards (like Trello) for my team and me.
- The workflows I built automatically trigger actions such as sending emails, completing tasks and creating invoices.
- I have automatic appointments and payment reminders personalized for each client.
- Invoicing and payments are all taken care of through Dubsado using Stripe. I have NEVER had a problem collecting payments (but this is probably because of my awesome clients- thanks, guys!).
- Scheduling on par with Calendly’s paid Pro Plan is included.
- I track my profit and loss, transaction history, and outstanding invoices, see where leads are coming from, and keep track of the revenue generated.
Here are some upcoming webinars with real Dubsado users showing how they use Dubsado for their business. Sign up!
How to use Dubsado as a Web and Brand Designer 7/28 12 pm
How to use Dubsado as a Public Relations Agency 7/29 12 pm
How to use Dubsado as a Photographer 7/27 at 12 pm
How to use Dubsado as an Accountant 7/28 at 12:30 pm
How to use Dubsado for VIP Days 7/30 at 12 pm
How to use Dubsado as an Independent Education Consultant 7/30 at 12:15 pm
How to use Dubsado as an Attorney 7/30 at 1200 pm
How to use Dubsado as a Coach 7/27 at 12:15 pm
How to use Dubsado as a Business Support Agency 7/26 at 1:30 pm
Watch recorded sessions at the Dubsado education link if you missed it.