As a small business owner myself, I understand that each dollar spent must have a return on investment. We want to make sure that we’re putting our hard earned dollars where it matters most, connecting with our customers.
Email marketing is an affordable way to build a relationship with your audience. Create loyalty with your customer by giving them value and insight to your business and expertise!
About 76% of Americans are checking their email multiple times a day, and usually with their phone. DON’T forget to make sure your email format is fit for every device, we talk more about that HERE.
A few fun facts about email marketing (say that 5x fast):
- ROI an average return of $42 for every $1 spent.
- People who buy products marketed through email spend 138% more
- The average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media
Email marketing is a great solution for small businesses, and the most effective way to make sales online, without sounding too “sale-sy”.
And we get asked a lot about what email platform is the best.
Here’s our answer: The one you’ll use.
But if you’re just getting started, here are a couple we like and recommend:
- Inexpensive can grow with you,
- Great designs,
- Easy drag and drop interface
- Segmenting and automation can be tricky
? PIN IT
- Segmenting and automation are very user friendly
- A little more pricey, designs are limiting and can be tricky to use
Always start with the end in mind, so we generally recommend you avoid Mailchimp. Likely, you will end up paying for subscribers multiple times as you segment your audience with growth.
**Some of the content on this page are affiliate links, which doesn’t cost you anything but it does offset the costs of providing free guidance.
Well, more accurately, maybe a coffee here and there.
Great news! WanderWeb is currently accepting clients for web design and local search engine optimization, and we would love your referral.
Here’s the link to a free 15- minute consultation to use or share.