The holiday season is here! Have you shopped for your favorite entrepreneur yet? We’re a wily bunch. One might say rogue.
Entrepreneurs are the Leader, Visionary, Chief Decider, Financial Analyst, Marketer, Secretary, Customer Service Rep, HR manager… you name it!
What do you give to the person who needs TIME? Or relaxation?
Here are just a few recommendations for simple gifts for that Entrepreneur in your life… or hey even for yourself, it’s called self care.
1. Calm This is a paid app, but truly it’s worth the money. Calm is a sleep, meditation, and relaxation app that is worth its weight in gold. Our favorite feature is Sleep Stories- Corey’s never heard the end of one (because she falls asleep so fast). It’s the go-to last-minute gift.
2. Simplified Planner Productivity is key! Even in the age where everything lives on our phones, there’s still something so nice about writing out your schedule so you can see it in ink.
👆 PIN IT
3. Ring Light with all the time we spend Zooming in front of a screen, good lighting is essential. A perfect gift. And you can get them as cheaply as $20.
4. Books, you can never go wrong with the gift of knowledge! Here’s a list of our top 6 book recommendations. We love them all, but #4 is a game changer.
5. Branding Photography session I, of course, recommend the fabulous Sarah Sullivan at Story Silo Media. Every entrepreneur needs branding, and images can be used over and over. You can’t go wrong.
Great news! WanderWeb is currently accepting clients for web design and local search engine optimization, and we would love your referral.
Here’s the link to a free 15-minute consultation to use or share.