Last week, a potential client said, “There are lots of web design agencies out there. Why should we choose the WanderWeb?”
“THIS IS MY MOMENT TO SHINE!!!
No need to fetch my favorite bathing toaster because we have a super special differentiator here at WanderWeb and I licked it, so it’s mine.
Also, girl, your eyeliner is on point today.”
Our process STARTS with your business goals, then reverse engineers a process to help you get there.
We believe website design and business strategy belong together.
We do this by embedding standardized, scalable processes into your digital assets.
Because your website is an investment, therefore should be a business asset with a measurable return on investment. Making businesses easier and more profitable is our jam.
So today, I am sharing my very favorite automation.
Scheduling software. It’s a game-changer.
Winners and losers have the same goals. The way to achieve them is through systemsJames Clear
— Corey Zimmerman
With scheduling software, you can:
- Set your availability to the days and times that work for you. When your invitee chooses a meeting slot, it’s instantly confirmed.
- Schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails
- Send guests a link or embed it on your website. Add it to your email signature. The options are endless.
- Send out automated reminders, which decreases no-shows.
- Add a questionnaire, survey, application (and more!)
- Reschedule with a couple clicks, reducing cancellations
- Even accept advance payment for paid services such as classes or coaching (no more chasing payments!)
? PIN IT
Scheduling software is my favorite automation tool to keep teams efficient and effective.
Some common calendaring software systems are:
Are you looking for other ways to save time and be more productive?
Get our Time Batching for Entrepreneurs Workbook – Your guide to efficiency when time equals money: